- Effective real-time Protection against Malware
- Anti-Theft allows to lock your device or erase selected data remotely, if lost or stolen
- eBackup allows you to take as well as schedule backup of important files and folders
- Cleans the Registry & makes your system Faster
- Parental control monitors & Controls the Online activities of your Kids
- Vaccinates USB/Pen drives against malware infection
- Protects you from online identity Theft & Data Theft
- Protects your Confidential/Important Folders from Modifications
- Protects you both Email & Web-based Phishing Scams
- Advanced Firewell
- eScan Remote Support
- Ransomware Protection
- eScan Rescue Mode
- 1 User 3 Years
- It is Non refundable products
When I received the CD I was very excited to install it on my PC because it was my first antivirus that I purchased. But while installing the setup never started it stuck on a window with a circle rolling round and round. I waited for more than an hour but nothing happened. When I saw the manufacturing date I saw it is of March 2015… It’s more than a year old software CD. At least the distributor must sell an updated IT software programs.
Amazon please look into this matter as they are selling outdated software to your customers. It’s very shameful at least for IT products.
I even tried to download the setup from escan site but no luck. So then I moved for a live chat with their customer support he gave me link for the setup but nothing happened then he said to get access to my computer…. I gave him the access so he could try to install it on my PC but he tried to cheat me he started typing abusive words from my window on the live chat. I have to abruptly disconnect my PC from Internet for no further harm to my personal data.
eScan if you are reading this then get some genuine staff for customer support. By this instance you are not even worth a Star
After installing the software, my PC got locked. I am not able to start the PC without PASSWORD. Per force, I had to uninstall it. Yet the problem persists.
Good product but I am still doubtful about the viruses because my PC does work slow