General Returns Policy
- Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you have received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on www.nilkanthinfotech.co.in
- Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer’s box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- If you wish to return a device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Nilkanthinfotech.co.in shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
- Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
- Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- Additional information is not required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
Note: If you have received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 10 days from the delivery of the product.
For categories like Desktops, Monitors, Pen Drives, Hard Drives, Memory Cards, Internet Devices, Computer Accessories, Graphic Cards, CPU, Power Supplies, Motherboards, Cooling Devices, Computing Components (new and certified refurbished) :
- 10 Days Replacement
- This item is eligible for replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.
- Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, CDs and original accessories in manufacturer
packaging for a successful return pick-up.
- For few products, we may schedule a technician visit to your location. On the basis of the technician’s evaluation report, we will provide resolution.
Non-Returnable: Select items labelled as non-returnable on the product detail page are not eligible for returns.
- For software-related technical or installation issues, please contact the brand directly. In case of damages, you may return the product for a full refund.
- Non-Returnable: Select items labelled as non-returnable on the product detail page are not eligible for returns.
What can I return?
- You may request returns for most items you buy from nilkanthinfotech.co.in that are within the return policy, except those that are explicitly identified as not returnable on the product detail page and/or Returns policy.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with Refund Policy, be issued a refund to your original payment method.
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)).
How Can I Return a Product?
- Returning an online item to the store will be provided only on the products which are provided with returnable policy.
- It will reduce wait times for your refund or exchange. Replace the item in its original packaging. Bring your item, original packaging, the credit card you
used, if applicable and the receipt. Go to the Returns or Customer Service department at the store.
*** All the returns/exchanges are temporarily suspended during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Once we receive your return or the seller notifies us of receipt of return, as the case may be, a refund is issued to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions) or to your bank account (in case of Pay on Delivery orders).
- If you wish to receive the Pay on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account in Your Account section or from the Returns Centre when you are returning an item.
- Note : Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts.
- Note : The seller will not refund the shipping cost incurred in case of remorse returns.